We wanted to post an update to our recent news post “Major Cyber-Security Flaw in Washington State’s Cannabis Tracking System”. It seems as though the system has been fixed, and all logins are now going through SSL by default. While we do applaud the state for fixing the underlying issue, we heavily recommend ALL USERS of the state cannabis tracebility software to reset their passwords to ensure they are secure once again.
- Medical marijuana will soon be growing in Texas.
- The 4th Annual Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo – LA – Sept 13-115th
- Legal weed is getting cheaper, fast
- Los Angeles’ new cannabis czar for ‘new era’ is longtime legalization activist
- Cannabis Compliance: Getting You Through The Weeds (Part 3 of 3)